Sunday 24 June 2012

Museum Abteiberg and a tour of Studio Roma

Well, this weekend has definitely not been wasted, as I've been busy working on a piece describing my tour of Manuel Gottsching's Studio Roma a couple of weeks ago. Although this is a very late addition to the book I think it promises to present one of the most interesting sections.
Progress on the road to publication for the book continues and although there are significant developments on this front I won't say anything just yet. All will be revealed in due course...
Before I go here are a few stills taken from the live feed of MG's fantastic performance of E2-E4 last night at Monchengladbach's iconic Museum Abteiberg.
By the way, while I type this a record with a nice little green label is spinning around on my turntable. It's a practically pristine French Virgin pressing of Blackouts. Lovely stuff! More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment