Thursday 2 February 2012

Nearly there...I think

Time for a quick update: after quite a bit of work last weekend I'm now just 11 pages from the end of the fourth draft. I've got a busy couple of weeks coming up but after that it's time for a very brief round of tweaking and I then need to turn my attention to thinking about how I can get my work in to your hands. Yes, readers, I'm talking about publication! The end of this project is now in sight. Dare I say that this is the final straight....Expect to hear a lot more from me very soon.

2 comments:

  1. fantastic news indeed, have you thought about pre-publication payment as a means of helping things along a bit? i for one would be prepared to cough up beforehand... peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Peter. Thanks for your words. It's always great to see that people are reading the blog and taking an interest in the book. That's a good idea you have. I need to contemplate what comes next but that's certainly a possible. Cheers! C

    ReplyDelete